All our professionals at Lile Bunar, D.D.S. maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Education and Experience
- Moscow Stomotological Institute of Dentistry, 1989
- Internship Pediatric Dentistry, 1989-1990
- California State Board License, 1995
- Sterngold Implamed’s Implant Prosthetics,1998
- Private Practice Los Angeles California, 1995-2005
- Associate Dentist Robert F. Murray, DDS Aliso Viejo California, 2005-2007
- Private Practice Rancho Santa Margarita California, 2007 to Present
- Comprehensive Esthetic Residency, 2003-2004
- Esthetic Professional Advanced Occlusion Residency, 2006-2007
- Masters of Laser Dentistry, 2008
- White Cap Institute-Advanced Dental Education & Implantology, 2008
- Comprehensive Implant Training, 2014
- Kois Center
- Academy of General Dentistry, 2007
- ICOI – International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Advanced Restorative Institute, 2011
- Member of AHMA-American Holistic Medical Assosiation
- Member of Orange County Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Areas of Expertise
- Laser Dentistry
- Implant Restorations
- Children’s Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
Dr. Bunar lives in Irvine with her beloved miniature Dachshund, Oscar. Her hobbies include cooking, reading, playing the piano, decorating her home and office. Dr. Bunar speaks Georgian and Russian.
The staff is the heart of the practice and their warm, vibrant personalities keep patients smiling.
Nancy Chavez (RDAEF II):I began my career as a dental assistant in 2010 and was fortunate enough to join Dr. Bunar in 2013 as her lead registered dental assistant. The best part of my job is knowing how a beautiful smile can make such an impact on how a person feels, and the confidence they have. Being able to help someone achieve their perfect smile and working as a member of Dr. Bunar’s team is extremely rewarding- everyday!
Lindsey Rusk (RDH):
I received my BS in dental hygiene from Loma Linda University in 2013. I have over 5 years experience working with a periodontist as well as general and cosmetic dentists. Working for Dr Bunar provides the perfect environment to deliver the best possible care. I love keeping up with the latest in dental research, new procedures and hygiene products to better serve you. In my free time I enjoy hiking with my husband, cooking, painting and spending time with my 3 cats and sun conure.